Friday, February 3, 2012

Boden: Limited Edition Spring 2012 Debuts!

Hi, all! A big thank you to CC who let me know that the Boden Limited Edition (Spring 2012) debuted on-line with new styles today. I have only had a few moments to look around since getting home, but I am very happy that Boden is continuing to issue pieces in this higher end line. The pieces I have from the Limited Edition are well-made, distinctive, and tend towards more subdued (compared to regular Boden). Most women who have bought from the Limited Edition line also have echoed how I feel, so let's hope that Johnnie Boden is listening.

CC mentioned that you can use the code for a discount if you have one. I currently have no active links for a % off (either the links I try are "dead on arrival" or they take you to the UK site), but I am going to give this one last try with the link directly below this paragraph.

You can use this one below for 15% off, I just confirmed that it worked (for the first time in a really long time!)...

Save 15% at Bodenusa.com with Free Delivery and Returns!
(This above link is meant to take you to Johnnie B., the teen line, from there go to the top menu bar and go to "women--new arrivals--limited edition.")  UPDATE!  IT WORKS!  (3:04 pm Friday!)  Yay!  Going off to update my sidebar with this link!

So, have fun, and definitely know what your favorites are! :)