Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Boden: New Sale!!! 20% Off Women and Johnnie b and 25% Off Men and Mini!

She seems excited about the new sale...
Hi, all!

Like I mentioned in last night's post, I knew of an upcoming sale for Boden, but I had to keep it under wraps until this morning.  :)

But it is now morning and I am pleased to let you all know that I currently have running in my sidebar two coupons for this sale, one that says 20% off all women and Johnnie b items and 25% off all men and mini Boden items.  Both links will get you both promos but it is nice to offer you an option, of course!

I also have included the links for the coupons at the bottom of this post for mobile users (of which I will be one, I am heading off to Miami this morning).

If you would like, take a quick look at the last few months of Boden Weekly Review Roundups which have quite a few reviews of many of the items on sale (especially for women).

Enjoy your (sale) shopping!  If you get a moment, do comment on any items you think are especially worth your (sale) dollars...  :)

QUICK UPDATE!  These links say that the sale will end on Friday, June 1, but THEY WILL NOT.  They will end TOMORROW on 5/31 instead.  Please know that I will do a very brief post reminding you all of the end date tomorrow.

Valid 5/29/12-6/1/12 - 20% Off ALL Women’s & Johnnie B + Free Shipping & Returns at BodenUSA.com

Valid 5/29/12-6/1/12 - 25% Off ALL Mini & Men’s + Free Shipping and Returns at BodenUSA.com