Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Kind of Like This...

Must go to bed. But before going to bed, must show outfit I wore yesterday to relax around the house (while still doing a million SAHM things--lol).


Above is the polyvore of the outfit I wore. Yes, those are the (in)famous unsweatpants.


Making stupid face while taking self-potrait equals off with her head!
Sizes:
Top:
Ellora Print Button-Down Shirt, J. Crew, Size 6. Bought from a JCA. Loved how it brought this casual outfit up a notch.
Cami: The ever-awesome and no longer produced Lady Hathaway Camis with Shelf Bra. Boo, Costco! You should still sell these...they rock my world, size medium, although size small fits, too.
Pants: Luxe knit un-sweatpant, J. Crew, Size Small. These are the dark mushroom color...and I think because I paired it with the wedge sandals and the button-down, they actually are passable. Passable for SAHM things, maybe not so much for the grocery store--your thoughts? Would you wear this outfit out to the grocery store??? ;)
Shoes: Aerosoles. I tell you, Aerosoles keeps grabbing me with the awesome mix of comfort, cool look, and great prices. These are the Bora Bora sandals in mid-green and I bought them in a 9.5.

You all have a great night...and remember, celebrate the outfits you "kind of like." :) SMILE!