Monday, September 30, 2013

Boden: 20% Off Winter Warmers!


Good Monday morning, all!!!

Even if it isn't quite cold yet where you are (we are still in the 70s and 80s here during the day), maybe you get a little chill in the air at night and can appreciate the fact that the weather will be turning chillier and staying that way soon.

(Or you could be in Florida or Australia right now, lol-ing at our inevitable suffering in the cold winds and driving snow/rain/ice while you sit there knowing you still have months of warmth ahead of you.  Have you guessed I really don't like cold?)

Anyhow, Boden has a ton of items on sale this morning for all members of the family for the cold weather.  Of course I have only had the briefest glance, but I did spy the luscious Ingrid Coat in the mix, along with some winter staples like the Chunky Knit Tights, the Cashmere Crew Neck Sweater, and the Leather Gloves.

The 20% is not stackable, darn it, but if you use the coupon at the end of this post (or in the sidebar), you can get free shipping with you purchase, which helps a bit.  :-)

I would LOVE to get a picks post done, but I think the BWRR is probably more pressing, so I think I will focus my energies there instead.  Do you all have any picks?

Okay, that's it for now!  Enjoy (sale) shopping.