Friday, April 25, 2014

Boden: Fall 2014 Preview is Live! In Germany!

Welcome to the Fall Preview!

UPDATE (05/08/14): Today Boden had their London Press Day and released a lot of images of their fall and winter items.  I wrote a blog post highlighting some of my favorites, if you would like to check that out.  :-)

UPDATE:  Thank you to CC who let us know (below in the comments) that the Boden USA Preview site is up and running.  She also gave us the code for 20% off which is H6G9.  I should be back later tonight announcing it officially at the blog, but don't have the time right now to write up an entire blog post.  :-)

Thank you to Lou (What Lou Wore 365) for announcing that the Fall Preview 2014 is live on the German Boden Preview site.  Because I am never willing to accept things, I tried the bodenpreview.com website and it popped up as the regular Boden USA site, so I figure for now Germany's Boden preview site is where we can see all that will be available for this year's autumn collection from Boden.

Haven't had a chance to look around, but I highly encourage all of you to do so and to please report back with your favorites.  :-)  And as you all know by now, I won't be able to resist writing up a picks post eventually.  And don't worry, I won't be writing it in German, unless there is a need.

Auf wiedersehn! Und guten nacht!