Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Into Style: Day Three 2011.

Spring Into Style: Day Three 2011.
Spring Into Style: Day Three 2011. by dinagideon featuring grey shoes
Sort of a casual dressed up teacher look.

IRL on me.  Bad, bad lighting in this here school. Yikes!  LOL.  Only thing that is new is that Gypsy Top by Boden.  The rest is pretty old J. Crew, from 2008 and 2009.  The shoes are Tahari and they are perfect for that sort of "professional" look I so rarely have to worry about actually creating.  :)

My girl, Lisa, of Respect the Shoes, has a similar look in her ootd post.  Great minds and all.  ;)

Speaking of great minds (or not), mine is mush.  Expect a Boden Weekly Review Roundup later today, but know there is a small chance I may miss your review...if I do, forgive me and know that I will fix up my act as soon as possible! 

The 15% off Boden Maternity coupon (sidebar of blog) is still working.  Woo! There are 15% off and 20% off e-mails circulating, but they all require a minimum, with 15% it is $150 purchase and with 20% it is $200 purchase.

Talk soon, all.