Sunday, July 7, 2013

Boden: End of Season Sale Has Started!



Everyone, I apologize for my delay in getting out some reviews this weekend, as promised, in time for the start of the end of the season (Spring/Summer 2013) clearance sale.  I had read that it would start tomorrow morning, but as Lou suspected, it did indeed start today, July 7, 2013. 

So yay for early starts, but boo for not getting the reviews done on time.  ;-)

Okay, so the sale is on, and I will take a look around and have a picks post done soon enough, along with a Boden Weekly Review Roundup, but obviously those are going to be a litttle while coming.

1. Remember, during the sale, you pay shipping of $10 flat rate, so if you are only buying one item, that could negate any savings you receive.  If you have some friends who would like to order a small amount, too, and you all live near each other, it may make sense to order together.

2.  If you are looking for in real life reviews, the Boden Weekly Review Roundups have many of the spring/summer items on display.  The search box at the top of my blog will find items by name, too.  I will use it myself when I am searching for a specific link to a review I have published, like "lace dress" when looking for the review I did on the lace dress.  What is nice about the search box is that it includes all posts that have that term, helpful if I have worn it more than once, so it can be seen in a different styling situation.  (I always click "sort by date" when given the results, since the sort by relevance can bring up something much older first.)

Okay, have fun {sale} shopping!

If you spy anything that is an especially good deal, let us know in the comments!

Here is the link to the sale: