Monday, March 31, 2014

Boden: Summer 2014 New Arrivals!

I will definitely be thinking sunny thoughts.  Ugh, winter.

Good Monday morning! 

As per usual in Boden land, once something ends, they usually roll out something else, and in this case, they decided to start our Monday morning off with some luscious new summer arrivals.  Great timing for us here in Northern Virginia as we had some snow (!!!) yesterday.  Today is meant to be glorious with temps in the 60s, so I am more than ready to ditch all my woolen layers in favor of cotton and simple sundresses.

I haven't had a good look 'round, but I did at least have a chance to check and see if the affiliate coupons were working this morning (they are!), so that's good news.  Right now the offer is for 15% off everything, with free shipping and returns, if you spend more than $50.  That's fairly easy to do at Boden, amiright?

Anyhow, I do want to encourage you all to take a look at my picks post if you like seeing that kind of post, if you all remember, that was the post where I basically chose all bright colors and florals (even more than I usually do, which is saying something).  Later today, or when the affiliate program updates their directory, I will make sure to update the links to their proper page at Boden. 

If you have had a look around and would like to share your favorites, do tell below in the comments!!!

Talk with you all soon!