Thursday, August 11, 2011

Boden: Our Best Loved Outfit, Day Four.

Boys have best loved outfits, too.  Rex does!
All!  Yay for day four of such a great promo.  I have a particular favorite in today's promo...in fact, it is one I have already reviewed, woo!

Before we get started, I wanted to let you know that I read the comments and e-mails yesterday, and if you let me know about the winter preview, I say THANK YOU!  It seems Johnnie likes to let us get a sneak peek at upcoming styles whenever I am doing something crazy with my life, like exhausting summer school or cruising with no internet access.  LOL.  Will do my picks this weekend!!! :)

Reminder: You can use the coupon in my sidebar (the maternity one is best as it gives 15% off all orders over $175, even with no maternity in the order or 10% off anything under that amount) to give you an additional savings on top of the 10% taken off the items in the "Best Loved Outfit" promo.  For mobile users, I have attached the coupon to the bottom of this post.

For women, today only:

Fun Skirt
Fun Skirt.  I have already done a review on this, in the black fern colorway.  :) BTW, the above look is the "outfit of the day" look.

Bella Jumper
Bella Jumper.  Always lovely colors...Johnnie loves his brights, even in fall and winter.

Quilted Jacket
Quilted Jacket.  Remember when J. Crew used to have jackets like this for women?  They had a version of this in their crewcuts line last year, but nada for us ladies.  Johnnie, thank you for including such a practical, preppy coat in your fall line.

Fun Knit Scarf
Fun Knit Scarf.  Lots of great, whimsical patterns!

You all, have a great day.  Talk soon!

P.S. Here is the coupon link for extra savings:
15% off when you spend $175 or more on Boden Maternity - 10% off when you spend under $175 plus free shipping.