Monday, March 30, 2015

Boden: Mid Season Sale Has Started! Up to 40% Off!


Hey, all!

The Boden front has been relatively quiet lately (except for a small smattering of extra new arrivals coming onto their site), so I expected we would be treated to a good sale soon, and here it is, the Mid Season sale.  :-) 

I always love this sale because a lot of items that are adorable and from a couple of months ago, yet still fully stocked and are a decent enough price to justify a purchase.  (But only if you will wear the purchase soon!)

There are even a few new summer arrivals in the sale, too, they must be items that are just not selling well at all for them to be part of the "up to 40% off" portion of the sale.  Of course, the two items I was really looking at purchasing (from my many botched preorders--ugh) are not in the sale.  Whatever.

The "up to 40%" is the key here, only a few items are that full 40% off, with the rest between 15%-35% off.  I also have the current Boden coupon in my sidebar, so while you can't receive an additional 15% off these reduced items, it does bring the non-sale items down by 15%, so if you want to place an order with both sale and non-sale items, that should help your overall costs.

I actually had a lot of reviews of items that are currently in the 30%-40% off portion of the sale here at this blog post.  Some of them were reviews I wrote, but a lot of them are from blog friends, so I want to give a big shoutout to them for their help with that post.

I am in the process of getting the next Boden Weekly Review Roundup written, so if you have a review for us, do leave it either at the Boden Reviews tab or you can email me at dinagideon AT aim DOT com if you would prefer.

Do you have any picks from this sale?  I would love to see what you think is a great buy!

Here is: 1) a link to the sale, and 2) a link for 15% off any items that are not in the sale.