Friday, March 25, 2011

Boden's Catch of the Day: Dresses Galore!

Well, look at that.  Boden went ahead and "caught" dresses today!  Yes!  I personally am a HUGE fan of the dresses that Boden makes and just based on the sheer number of reviews we have had on dresses here during the Boden Weekly Review Roundup, I would say there are quite a few fans of the dress collection!

(That said, Johnnie, I still wish the Jersey Top was still on sale.  LOL.  It went up by 9 dollars this morning.  I think I will hold off in hope of a buy 3, get the 4th for a dollar deal...could buy that top and a bunch of mini-Boden goodies with that kind of deal.)

Johnnie B. and Mini-Boden for girls are also having sales this morning, in girls it is swimwear and cover-ups and in Johnnie B. it is dresses, as well.

To partake in this FINAL day of sales (sadness), I highly recommend you click on the Boden maternity 15% off link in my sidebar, and then go shopping.  The prices I have listed below are the end price you will receive if you click both the 15% off coupon (still good, yahoo!), and purchase a catch of the day item.  Remember, though, the prices I have listed do not appear until you put the item in your cart. 

Am I going to enjoy a sale today?  Well, yes.  :)  I went ahead and put three items in my cart, two for me and one for CW.  I also have downloaded the images of the exact items I have purchased from the sale (the stock images that take you to Boden's site are not necessarily the items I purchased) and have put those images at the bottom of this post so I can clip them to polyvore.

BTW, I am showing off the dresses I know for a FACT there are IRL reviews for...ALL of the women's dresses (except Party, Limited Edition, and Maternity) are on sale today.  If you have experience with one of the other dresses or you want to give a special shout-out to one of the dresses, go ahead and leave a note in the comments!  Thanks!!!

WOMEN:
Notch Neck Shift
Notch Neck Shift. Now $87.04. My favorite from this season, as seen in the green/blue colorway on me in the most recent Boden Weekly Review Roundup. I succumbed to the sale, btw, I went ahead and purchased it in the pretty red floral pattern! (Yes, the fact there is a mini-Boden version DID weigh in my decision-making process, lol.)

Relaxed Silk Dress
Relaxed Silk Dress. Now $100.64. As seen on ShopwithM, Jenny, and me.  This one has been very popular this season!

Piazza Dress
Piazza Dress. Now $100.64. As seen on Tabitha.

Sassy Silk Dress
Sassy Silk Dress. Now $100.64. As seen on yours truly.

Jersey Top Dress
Jersey Top Dress. Now $66.64. As seen on Louise and Jenny.

Riviera Dress
UPDATE 4:32 pm: Riviera Dress. Polly models this for us in the blue dotted version. She and Fiona both wanted this colorway, but Polly won! :) (Don't worry, Fiona was able to get it in another colorway!)

JOHNNIE B.:
Printed Dress
Printed Dress. Now $34.00 I am buying this as I have been eyeing it all season (in the oyster/floral color combo). I hope the size medium I chose fits! :)

GIRLS:
Surf Suit
Surf Suit. Now $32.64. I know CW will adore this bright pink suit, and I will adore how much SPF it gives her without me having to apply it! Now, Johnnie, can you go ahead and put the boys version on sale again for me??? Pretty please?

FOR POLYVORE:
CW is going to yell "PINK" when she sees this.

Ooh, squee.  I love this dress shape so much and this ruby floral is beautiful.

Love the ease of this dress.  I anticipate that if it doesn't fit, I will exchange it.  Fortunately it is only $34 today, so it make it worth my while to at least order it as exchanges are for the same amount.  ;)

Have a great day!  Can't wait to read all about your choices, ladies!