Friday, September 28, 2012

Boden: UK Site Winter 2012 New Arrivals and Limited Edition Launch!

UPDATE 9:55 AM: US SITE IS DOWN.  :)  You all know what that means. 

Boden: Limited Edition Winter 2012

I was able to do a quick polyvore set with some of the beautiful items from the UK site.  It is above.

Hi, all!  Thank you to Louise who e-mailed me this morning to let me know that Boden had launched both Winter 2012 and the Limited Edition line today at the Boden UK site.

Unfortunately, they have not updated the US site, but if the past is any indication, we should be updated later today.  (Or this weekend at the latest.)

I have not really had a chance to look around, but I did spy a couple of the limited edition pieces, and OMG, they are so beautiful, like stunningly so...

But then I always seem to fall in deep love with the Limited line.  LOL.

So until we get updated here in the States, take a peek around at the UK site.

And do, of course, report back your most favorites.  ;)

Will do a picks post when the US site is updated (or when I get a free moment--yay for naptime!).