Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Boden: Christmas Treat! Free Shipping!

If you watch this photo for a bit, you will see a happy, waving snowman!

UPDATE (12:31 PM Central Time): Just got the code from an e-mail.  It is USSH!  Have at it all!

UPDATE (9:24 AM Central Time): I am so sorry, you all.  It appears that this linking code from the affiliate manager is a dud.  I checked out other coupon sites that also use this same affiliate program and none of their free shipping links are working either.  I doubt I would get an answer to any questions I e-mailed to the manager today, but I will give it a try after lunch.  Oh, well.  I guess we can hope that it gets fixed, but if not, maybe they can extend it a day?  Do let me know if you try it and it works though.  Thanks to those of you who commented that it wasn't working.  :-(

Happy Christmas!  Merry Christmas!  Frohliche Weihnachten!  ;-)

I hope everyone is well.  I am going to keep this brief because it is actually still Christmas Eve here in Mississippi for an hour more, and I *desperately* need to finish one last sewing project 

Well, I did start this post at 10:50 Central time, but decided I would wait to publish and hey, still no free shipping even though I am using the link!  What up, Boden???

but I do want to let all of you know that if you were lamenting the fact that Boden took away free shipping last week on clearance items, it is back as of 12:01 AM TBD (???), today, December 25, 2013. 

So for those of you hankering for just one item, or want more but REALLY hate to spend the extra $10 for shipping, these next three days are made for you.

The free shipping expires on December 28, 2013, but I will make sure to remind you of that fact that day.

If you happen to notice that the free shipping is working for you and you wouldn't mind commenting, I would very much appreciate it!  Thanks!!!  :-)

Okay, that's it for now.  Have a warm, toasty, fun-filled day!

Remember, use code USSH to get the free shipping to work!
Our Christmas gift to you- free standard shipping from 12/25 through 12/28!