Sunday, December 29, 2013

Boden: Sale is Now Up to 70% Off!

I can't upload the 70% off banner here at the blog, so I used this darling image from a recent e-mail instead.  :-)

Okay, I am going to be very brief, but today Boden marked down quite a few items to 70% off.  That's a great deal if you had been waiting for those sleeper items that weren't selling well throughout the season to drop down to the rock bottom prices.  Anyhow, this is likely to be one of the last reductions they offer (though I do hope they reconsider dropping the price on the Jewelled Collar Sweater and the Wool Bistro Crop that I wore in this post...those prices are way too high for the number left in the stocks). 

There is free shipping, but you need to make sure to use the code USSH after clicking through to the site.

Do any of you see any items that are a definite must have at 70% off?

Alrighty, that's it for now...off to New Orleans again.

Final Reductions of up to 70% off at BodenUSA.com!