Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Boden Summer Sale: Women Coats and Jackets Review Roundup!

Edda is wearing what proved to be Boden's most popular coat of the season...

REMINDER OF HOW THIS KIND OF POST WORKS:

In each of these posts, you will see the Boden stock photo (which takes you directly to that page at Boden) and a link to where the original review was. If the review was from me (or my darling little mini-Boden Aficionados) or a Boden blogger friend that has no blog of their own, you will end up at one of the (in-season) Boden Weekly Review Roundups. If the review was from a Boden blogger who is not me, I have included a link directly back to their blog.

The sales do not include “coupon stacking” or free ship/returns (or at least no free ship/returns in the past). *If I have access to ANY special offers to promotions like free ship/returns, you had better believe I will immediately post on it AND put it in my sidebar!*  :)

ALSO--I NOTICED SOME OF BODEN'S LINKS ARE BAD.  If you wouldn't mind, if you see any, would you put it in the comments so I can see if I can fix them? 

Fringed Tweed Jacket
Fringed Tweed Jacket. Lisa models hers here, Tabitha wears the jacket here, and the third lady who is “styled” as part of the Rachael Ray show models this jacket here (click through post to video).

Laundered Blazer
Laundered Blazer. Kitty Witty wrote a review of this blazer in this post (halfway down).

Rainyday Duffle
Rainyday Duffle. Polly and Fiona discuss two separate colorways in this post, and Suburban Mom captured a photo of a woman in San Francisco wearing it.

Uplifting Mac
Uplifting Mac. I did a review with pictures here, and I wrote a follow-up review (big thumbs up, btw) here (at the bottom of the post).

Showstopping Knitted Jacke
Showstopping Knitted Jacket. I wear it in real life here, and I do a review here.

Jersey Blazer
Jersey Blazer. Egyptomaniac does a review of the striped version here.

Rainbow Tweed Jacket
Rainbow Tweed Blazer. This is shown in a video produced by the Rachael Ray show, and you can see it on the first lady here (you can click on the video from the post).

Spring Trench
Spring Trench. Also from the Rachael Ray Show, the second lady gets this topper as part of her style re-do.

Happy (Sale) Shopping!