Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Boden Summer Sale: Women Tunics and Kaftans Review Roundup!

Breezy Blue Kaftan?  Check.  Dreamy Stare?  Only Partially Necessary...

REMINDER OF HOW THIS KIND OF POST WORKS:
In each of these posts, you will see the Boden stock photo (which takes you directly to that page at Boden) and a link to where the original review was. If the review was from me (or my darling little mini-Boden Aficionados) or a Boden blogger friend that has no blog of their own, you will end up at one of the (in-season) Boden Weekly Review Roundups. If the review was from a Boden blogger who is not me, I have included a link directly back to their blog.

The sales do not include “coupon stacking” or free ship/returns (or at least no free ship/returns in the past). *If I have access to ANY special offers to promotions like free ship/returns, you had better believe I will immediately post on it AND put it in my sidebar!*  :)

ALSO--I NOTICED SOME OF BODEN'S LINKS ARE BAD.  If you wouldn't mind, if you see any, would you put it in the comments so I can see if I can fix them? 

Embroidered Kaftan
Embroidered Kaftan. Fiona does a review of the kaftan here, and Ericka’s review can be found (about halfway down) in this post.

Printed Tunic
Printed Tunic. Worn here, and I did a review here.

Stripy Tunic
Stripy Tunic. Louise did a fab review here.

Pool Party Tunic
Pool Party Tunic. Polly does her review here, Tiffany models it for us here, I make it part of my cruise wardrobe here, and I did a review here.

Relaxed Tunic
Relaxed Tunic. Fiona does a review here.

Terrazzo Tunic
Terrazzo Tunic. On me in the Taupe Colorway (top of post) and in the same shade (bottom of post); and on me in the Soft Red Colorway and in the same shade, again.

Easy Crossover Tunic

Easy Crossover Tunic. I reviewed this pregnancy top as a non-preggers dress here.

Happy (Sale) Shopping!