Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Boden Summer Sale: Women Skirts Review Roundup!

Edda wearing the "mini" that really wasn't that much of a "mini."

REMINDER OF HOW THIS KIND OF POST WORKS:
In each of these posts, you will see the Boden stock photo (which takes you directly to that page at Boden) and a link to where the original review was. If the review was from me (or my darling little mini-Boden Aficionados) or a Boden blogger friend that has no blog of their own, you will end up at one of the (in-season) Boden Weekly Review Roundups. If the review was from a Boden blogger who is not me, I have included a link directly back to their blog.

The sales do not include “coupon stacking” or free ship/returns (or at least no free ship/returns in the past). *If I have access to ANY special offers to promotions like free ship/returns, you had better believe I will immediately post on it AND put it in my sidebar!*  :)

ALSO--I NOTICED SOME OF BODEN'S LINKS ARE BAD.  If you wouldn't mind, if you see any, would you put it in the comments so I can see if I can fix them? 

Santorini Skirt
Santorini Skirt. Suburban Mom wears hers here, Fiona wore hers here, and Holly’s review can be found here (halfway down).

Sateen Pencil Skirt
Sateen Pencil Skirt. Louise does an in-depth review of the skirt here.

Swishy Viscose Skirt
Swishy Viscose Skirt. Egyptomaniac does a fab review of the skirt here.

Swishy Cotton Skirt
Swishy Cotton Skirt. Suburban Mom models the blue floral version here.

Textured Cotton Skirt
Textured Cotton Skirt. Popular skirt this year!!! Suburban Mom wears her fudge version here and here, I also wear and review the fudge version here. Pamela shows us the green version here, as does Suburban Mom here and here, so does Polly here, and Louise, too! Egyptomaniac shows off the navy version here, as does Louise here.

Pintuck Skirt
Pintuck Skirt. Egyptomaniac does a review for us here.

Saint-Tropez Skirt
Saint-Tropez Skirt. Lauren PhD reviewed this for us at my blog (halfway down).

Shimmering Broderie Skirt
Shimmering Broderie Skirt. Kit’s Mommy did a review here of this skirt (halfway down the post).

Printed Cotton Skirt
Printed Cotton Skirt. Suburban models it for us here, and here. Tiffany shows it off here. Holly’s written review can be found halfway down in this post.

Stitched Hem Mini
Stitched Hem Mini. Fiona models it here, I wore this skirt here, and did a review here.

Happy (Sale) Shopping!