Saturday, July 21, 2012

Boden: More Info and 10% Off.

Hi, all!  Thanks for leaving all the comments yesterday over at the Autumn launch post.  :) 

I didn't ever find a chance to re-update, so your comments were super helpful and I know that many of the folks who read this blog were grateful for the info you wrote!

I have not received any new coupons nor do I have the ability to embed direct links to the new products, but I anticipate that the affiliate site will be updated shortly.

For now, the below link (also in my sidebar) will get you directly to the homepage and will get you 10% off and free shipping and returns.  I hope that helps someone out there!  (I know it is the summer sale banner ad, but it does actually get the 10% off.)  Update 7/23/12: Received the "official" coupon link for my blog.  :)


I had a very brief look around the site this morning and I have noticed that some items are fully available, some have a small wait (most colors of the Audrey dress), and there are even some items showing as not available (the dark driftwood color of the Sixties heels).

I have not glanced at the mini Boden, baby Boden, or Johnnie b properly, but will later today and most likely (if there is time) do a "picks" post for the littlest Boden fans out there.  ;)

I hope all of you have a wonderful day, and I will be back later!  (Off to Disneyland today...both my kids are most excited to go on Small World.  Me?  Haunted Mansion!)