Friday, August 10, 2012

Boden: Women's Winter Preview 2012 Up!

She sees snow on her sweater.
Well, all.  It is August 10, 2012.  Temperature here in Virginia?  A cool, balmy 72 (it rained this morning!).  But the high here today?  88.  I am starting to sweat already in anticipation...

So, what a better time to look at thick woolen sweaters, graceful coats, and boots, right?

I guess I will have to find a few moments today to go to the most air conditioned room of the house, take some cold iced tea with me, and peruse what Boden has on offer for Winter 2012. 

I haven't really had a chance to look around, but as usual, the images do look appealing, so I gather there will be a frock here or a frock there that I *may* just like.  ;)

For now, and because errands are looming, I will leave you with the link to the preview (which has 20% off and free ship and returns), and ask that if you spy something lovely, would drop a comment in the section below?  I would love to see what your picks are.

Enjoy!  Boden Winter Preview 2012.