Sunday, May 24, 2015

Boden: Two Reminders! Preview 20% Off Ending Tonight and 30% Off Regular Boden Ending Tomorrow!

Ella Jacket--20% Off Preview Orders Until Midnight Tonight!

I know I said I would be doing a second picks post but I received some news on Saturday morning that punctured my desire to publish a picks post on the Boden Preview.  It's not anything that is *awful awful*, but it is something that will likely change the way this blog operates and it sort of threw me for a loop.  So I am in a state of figuring things out, and that is taking all my energy right now.  The blog isn't going anywhere, after six years plus of doing this and *really* enjoying it, I have no desire to shut down, but I do know that after May 29, things are going to look different, probably closer to what it looked like at the start of this blog than it looks like right now, barring a whole lot of sewing thrown in for good measure.

But I definitely know that you all love the reminders, and so here I am, at least reminding you that both the Boden Preview 20% off code (7D4N) and the 30% Off Everything at Boden (3M3M) are expiring soon.  The Boden Preview code ends tonight at the Preview site, and the 30% Off Everything at Boden ends tomorrow night.

I hope you all are having a great weekend!  It is sure gorgeous here in Virginia, definitely makes things feel pretty great, regardless of other things going on in my life.  ;-)