And guess what? It still fits today!!!
Well, it turns out that this season, for whatever reason (ooh that rhymes)...J. Crew has made some very flowy tops and dresses that are perfect for the expectant mother. No need to make sure your top has stretchy material like I did last summer...oh, no...
Instead, you have these beauties at your disposal. I don't believe any non-pregnant lady will be buying these (too much of everything for those of us without a huge belly), but I can see a rush of 32-weekers banging down the door of their local store (what is with my rhyming today, weird).
I did not review any of these. These posts come from the ever-awesome Gigiofca and the amazing Slastena.
Please enjoy your options. Also note...the last option is for you if you are pregnant and looking to get married (don't laugh...I was at my parent's wedding...get it?).
1) The Cotton Balcony Dress (reviewed by Gigiofca): http://gigisgoneshopping.blogspot.com/2009/03/j-crew-cotton-balcony-dress.html
2) The "Hot Mess" Tank (again, Gigiofca): http://gigisgoneshopping.blogspot.com/2009/03/j-crew-hot-mess-tank-top.html
3) The Plisse-Strap Dress (Gigiofca and Slastena):
4) The Tissue-Bubble Tank (Gigiofca): http://gigisgoneshopping.blogspot.com/2009/03/j-crew-tissue-bubble-tank.html
5) My favorite pregnant and getting married dress ever: http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WomenBrowse/Women_Feature_Assortment/catalogjcrewcomexclusives/dresses/PRDOVR~93739/99101451785/93739.jsp
There you are...I hope you have enjoyed today's trip to our favorite maternity store ever, J. Crew.