Monday, February 6, 2012

Boden: Want Your Order to be Free? Take a Chance with Boden's Latest Promotion!

Hey, all! I just received an e-mail from my affiliate letting me know about an opportunity for ten lucky shoppers (each day) to receive their next order from Boden for free. :) I just placed a (much needed) maternity leggings order last night, so I won't be enjoying this particular promo, but for those of you who like to roll the dice, or have great luck with these sorts of gambles, or just have an order that you would like to place and HEY, why not doing it during this week, I say MORE POWER.

Now, if I were ordering, and I wasn't on a budget, I would probably be all over some of the new Limited Edition line, crossing all available fingers and toes that whatever I ordered I could get for free, but I am not ordering, and I am on a budget, so I will live vicariously though you all.  ;)

Okay, enough talking, the sentence below will get you to the Boden website where if you place an order, you will automatically be entered for a chance to get your order for free. If you use the code AF27 on the shopping bag page, you will also be able to get 15% off and free shipping and returns. Good luck!

This Week Only! Place an order on bodenusa.com for the chance to get your next order for free. Shop Now!