Monday, June 25, 2012

Boden: Preview Site 20% Off Ends Tonight!

Hi, all!  Just a really quick reminder than Boden's autumn 2012 preview site will be ending its 20% off (with free ship and returns) tonight at 11:59 Pacific Time.  (So east coast folks, you can supposedly shop for an extra 3 hours into Tuesday.  Party!)

You can still look* at the fall clothes after tonight, *but* you will NOT be able to receive the extra percentage off.  (That said, I have seen the sale get extended in the past, but it is definitely not a guarantee.) 

I did two separate overviews of the items in the Fall Preview, but based on the sheer number of items for sale, I definitely did not get anywhere close to covering them all.  If you have specific questions about items, please e-mail me at dinagideon AT aim DOT com or comment below this post.  I am at home all day (yay for staying home completely--was away running around town the past three days), so I should be able to get you an answer in a timely manner.

Here is the part one post.

Here is the part two post.

I will be back a bit later today with a more substantive post.  Talk soon!

*and order, if you so want to...