Saturday, May 14, 2011

Amory Floral Castaway Dress IRL...

Found this dress, for a mere fraction of its original cost at the J. Crew factory store nearest my house (Potomac Mills). The manager seemed to think it was a factory piece but as soon as I got a chance, I looked up the item number and found out that the dress was a retail item, currently FULL price on-line...

http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/dresses/day/PRDOVR~39309/99102286266/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~~0~15~all~mode+matchallany~~~~~Amory/39309.jsp

It was in the clearance section for around $35, and with the additional 40% off, the actual price was about $20...so about $50 off the price on-line.

I bought it in a six, the cotton-linen blend is forgiving and perfect for hot summer days...it is a bit big through the shoulders and bust, but not too crazy big. It also has pockets! ;)

I am publishing this from blogger-droid, so forgive any errors!!! :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8