Monday, January 7, 2013

Boden: US Site Live! Spring 2013 New Arrivals!


I'll get to this pretty image soon enough...(plus info on a stackable promo--yay!).

Okay, so bodenusa is ready and able to take all your spring 2013 orders (and any leftover clearance items you may want to throw in there).  As per usual, Boden's update this morning was here and there and everywhere.  It was like watching a really bad Mexican soap opera.

(Oh! Look! Pretty spring clothing!  On pretty models in sunwashed fields!  Oh!  Wait!  No!  There is a hooded parka!  On a pretty model in the dark playing with a snowball!)

Anyhow, if you read the last post, you saw that I included a coupon for 15% and free shipping.  It did work, for a brief moment, like Hector Gonalez's romance with Annalisa back in 1998, but like there romance, it stopped working just as fast.  But don't worry, unlike their sad demise on their telenovela, the coupon will come back to life for you all.  Hand on heart! (Mano en el corazón!)


Anyhow, so back to the top image.  I spied these on the UK site this am in the "Transitional Pieces" section of their on-line "magazine."  (Magazine is in quotes as it isn't a traditional magazine, but whatever.)

These two looks caught my eye and I suspect they caught yours, too, especially since a great majority of my readers are from the island of J. Crew.

So here is the info on look one and look two:

Look One:
1. Cashmere V-Neck Jumper
2. The Shirt (Multi Petals)
3. Modern Pencil Skirt (Dune)
4. Sixties Slingbacks

Look Two:
1. Short Rainy Day Mac  (part of the stackable promo, see next paragraph for more info on that!)
2. Stripy Breton
3. Off Duty Sweatshirt
4. Skinny Ankle Skimmer Jeans
5. Sixties Slingbacks

You can view all these looks here at our site.

In addition to all the great new arrivals, I have also been informed that some selected outerwear, knitwear, and jackets will be 20% off this week, which IS STACKABLE with the 15% off.  Yay!  So once I know the items that are part of the stackable promo, I will make sure to create a blog post with my picks from this new sale.  (I love that they are doing a promo like this so early in the season, you all rock, Boden!)

Okay, that's it from me.  Do you have any loves that you would like to share?  Comments are always welcome!