Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Boden: Extra Savings! 25% Off All Mini Boden and Select Women, Men, and Johnnie b!

Get your sale on with the Spring Fling...

Hey, all! Ooh, I wish I could have let you all know about this earlier as it appears we are at the point where there are only two days left to the newest promo of Johnnie Boden's, but at least I am able to tell you all about it. LOL. ;)

The affiliate program sent me a direct link to the extra 25% off extravaganza (especially for mini stuff, which is ALL on sale), so if you are on a mobile device, you can access that at the bottom of the post (or in the sidebar for full-sized computers, etc.).

This promo is stand alone, meaning it can't be stacked with other promotions (snaps fingers whilst saying "durnit.").

I have only had a brief glance at what is on sale, but it appears quite a lot is on promo, especially in the women's Limited Edition line (lovely items there, btw).

Is there anything that grabs your attention?

I should have a moment tomorrow (during the Boden Weekly Review Roundup) to highlight some of my picks from this promotion, so be on the lookout for that, as well.

You all have a great night, and happy (SALE) shopping!

Mobile Users:
Boden USA 3 Day Spectacular! Save 25% off Selected Styles at Bodenusa.com.