Sunday, November 27, 2011

Boden: Clearance Sale in Pennsylvania!


A HUGE thank you to LaurenPhD, who wrote me an e-mail to let me know that she had been invited to a clearance sale in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, next Saturday, December 3, 2011, from 10 am to 4 pm.  :)

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go except that Pittsburgh is six hours away and would require an overnight stay.  LOL.  Add to that the fact that I am 5.5 months pregnant, I will just spread the good news and let all the wonderful readers of this blog know, just in case anyone CAN make it (and if you do, please e-mail me or report back, I would love to know what a Boden clearance sale is like!).

Have any of you been or are planning on attending?  

If you can't go, remember there is a 25% off all full-priced and promo items from Boden (excludes clearance, aw shucks) going on right now.  I have seen what can and will happen when Boden switches their site from regular to clearance, it is madness...some items are excluded (only to appear a few weeks later), some items sell out in mere minutes, and some items linger and linger.  If you know that an item that you want is looking like it could sell out quickly, I always advise to buy during a sale like this one, just in case.  (I plan to do this for a select few items, especially mini Boden which disappear the fastest in sale time.)

The link for that promo is below, which if you are on a mobile device, should help as it links you directly to Boden without having to switch to my main website to find it in the sidebar.
Boden 25% off plus Free Shipping and Returns!


P.S. I gained my 300th follower today! Woo! I can't believe it...seriously this is wonderful news. I promised myself that if I made it to 300 followers I would have a giveaway, so please do be on the watch for one in the next week or so. Yay!