Thursday, February 12, 2015

OOTDs: Grey Casual.

Hi, all!  Happy mid-February!  It is quite a time here in our household, what with the continued healing of Rex (it's working, yay!), his eighth birthday (today!), and Mr. Dina's bday yesterday.  I also *just* finished a rather labor-intensive sewing project involving rayon challis and a button-up shirtdress for Fabric Mart (that post will be at their blog Saturday morning).  I am definitely looking forward to a yummy margarita tonight.

Since it has been so long since I have haunted here (barring a few comments back to questions left at posts), I figured it was high time I get something written.  :-)

Very little in the way of text, since I have the birthday dinner to get to, but will add bits and pieces where needed.

Date: February 9, 2015.

Details: Tunic & Scarf, J. Crew; Leggings, Madewell; Shoes, J. Crew Factory; Glasses, Bebe.

This was the first day that I convinced Rex (in his tiny wheelchair) to go on an errand with me to the grocery store so we could pick up his medicine and some random items we needed.  I had to put Angus in the Ergo (still fits him!), and Rex and I navigated the store the best we could.  He even got the sweet fishmonger to sign his cast.  :-)

These are my *fancy* glasses.  Now that I have frames that look decent on me, I am wearing them more than I did before.  I was surprised these were from Bebe, since their clothing line is not really my style (go on and open that link, haha).

Date: December 14, 2014.

Details: Top & Pants, J. Crew; Shoes, Urban Outfitters.

I went pre-bowling that day.  The whole time I noticed there was this boy (probably 20 years old), walking around and kind of looking at me.  Based on how well he was bowling, I figured it was because he was just horrified at my bowling.  Well, no, turns out he may have been sweet on me, because as I was leaving he asked me so nicely, "are you leaving?"  And then proceeded to converse with me for a long time.  Or he was just really lonely.  Or he wanted to push me for info on how this woman could be just that bad at bowling.  Hahahahaha.

Date: December 16, 2014.

Details: Sweater, crewcuts (size 16); pants & necklace, J. Crew; boots, Vince Camuto.

I was substitute teaching that day. ;-)

Date: December 17, 2014.

Details: Coat, Boden (here); Pants, Pure Collection; Sweater, Wal-Mart; Shoes, J. Crew.

Another day of subbing!  I have to say, considering this sweater is from Wal-Mart, it's pretty darn cute and fun.  A bit sheer, but nothing horrible.  Definitely 100% acrylic.  LOL.

Date: January 4, 2015.

Details: Top & Pants, J. Crew; Necklace &; Shoes, Boden.

Don't remember anything from this day, but I remember really liking this outfit.

Okay, you all have a great day!!!  Should be back soon, less going on for the rest of the month (thank goodness).