Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thank You, Janiece...How I Wore the Anthropologie Tutu Top Last Night...

As I promised in this post, I would pick 5 winners (or 2nd through 6th place) to choose my "wardrobe" this week. My second place winner (responsible for Monday's choice) was Janiece, and she said she wanted me to wear the Anthropologie Tutu Top I wore last on New Year's Eve.


Here is how I styled it this time...note, I used the Anthropologie catalog image to help inspire me.
I liked how it turned out...I think I need to continue to play with this top because it is a lot of fun and a great versatile "non-boring" basic.


On me. Let me tell you...this was the best shot by far. I couldn't seem to make the right pose last night. Any other bloggers find that happens sometimes?

Sizes:
Cardigan: Size Medium.
Top: Size Small.
Jeans: Size 31R.
Boots: Size 9.5. These were KILLING my feet by the end of the night...but I did go back and forth something like 4 times at the mall, probably equals a mile, I am sure! No wonder!!!


BTW, I won a giveaway myself two weeks ago, over at Chanel Fashionista's blog for her blog-o-versary. :) These Mark lip glosses and eye shadows are great, and since I am a big lip gloss fan (only make-up I were every. single. day.) this was the PERFECT giveaway for me to win. So thank you, Chanel Fashionista!!! I love them.

I will post pics of today's outfit (Winnie coat) when I get home, and soon thereafter, create the post on the ball gown (it has a lot of pics, so it will take me some time to do). Talk soon!

11 comments:

Patina said...

dina you look fabulous!!! i'm going to bring out my windowpane cardigan and work it into my winter wardrobe. have a great day!!

Janiece said...

thank you so much for the post! i love the outfit! i like the neutral cardigan that you chose...i was going with more of a gray and didn't think about that. i also didn't know if a necklace was too much but it looks great on you! thanks again!

Anonymous said...

You just keep looking better and better

Kathy said...

You look so good, Dina! I have to cadogan boots and I pulled them out of the box, put them on and went Christmas shopping with Husband. My feet hurt so badly by the end of the night but I tried to walk as if I was OK! I was hobbling on the inside.

amy kelinda said...

You look amazing! I love the entire outfit, especially the cardigan over the fun tutu top! And I always love your poses, especially since you've got that GREAT smile! I find it difficult to pose sometimes too, haha - mainly because of my hair that seems to have a mind of its own. Those shoes are hot too, but walking a mile in them? You're a trooper!

Summerilla said...

Love this outfit! You look great - I know what you mean about not being able to hit the right pose. The shoes might have hurt your feet but you look fierce in them! :)

I'm jealous you went to the mall - I want to go to the mall!!! I'm having withdraw from lack of JCrew shopping lately.

HeidiG said...

Dina/Summerilla - Tysons lunch sometime soon??

You look fab - love the styling - great with the wallpaper cardi (with no hole!). In terms of not loving the pic - I find that it can be very hard sometimes to get a good short with an open cardi - maybe that's what was bugging you - because an open cardi always looks better in motion than still.

Rachel said...

Cute - cute - cute

Rachel

Cate said...

I love this outfit! I wouldn't have thought to do the combination of the cardi and cami - it looks awesome.

Chanel Fashionista said...

so glad you liked the giveaway!very cute!

dinagideon said...

Hi, all!!! Thanks for stopping on by!

I have limited time, so I will stick to answering questions and comments that need it, but as usual, I know you all know I appreciate every word everyone says...

Summerilla: I went to Springfield Mall, aka Lost Souls Town Mall, aka only marginally better than Landmark Mall. In other words, there ain't much there...definitely no J. Crew!!!

HeidiG.: Maybe I will do a video review of all opened cardigans. :) Like a catwalk. Meow.

Rachel: I need to e-mail you. I will, I promise!!!