Sunday, December 13, 2009

Boden's Ruched Waist Shift Dress, Take Two!!!


Okay, if you want to read more about this dress/outfit, go to my original post on it published earlier today.

Comments are turned off on this post, so I can keep all the comments with the original post.

P.S. The reason I published this twice??? Because STUPID blogger published my original post early because I hit the ENTER button before the post was completely done. So now all my lovely followers get is the word BODEN next to my blog's name. Ergh. I want people to be able to see the WHOLE title of the post, plus a snippet of a pic. I know I tend not to look at people's blogs unless I see something in the title that interests me and/or a pic that gets me interested.

P.P.S. I hate you blogger, but I love you, too. You are the ultimate frenemy. Grr.