|So where have I been? I assume my collage will be at least a bit helpful...|
Oh, my, so much to catch up on. I am sure many of you noticed that my normally very garrulous blog was most definitely on mute this week.
Yes, I did have "family" things I was taking care of, and yes, there was family involved (it was multi-generational!), but I was nice and far away from my home in VA.
1. No Internet connection without a HUGE fee.
2. No cell phone usage, either (see #1).
3. Oh, so relaxing. (And drinking, oh, yum, the daily drinking!)
4. Even with my awesome Arbonne SPF products, it turns out you *can* burn if you forget (duh) to re-apply after four hours of straight saltwater swimming (well, not four, maybe three and a half straight hours).
5. I forgot all of my underwear (except the pair I wore down) and the three pairs I bought were enough because the vast majority of the time I spent on the vacation I was in a swimsuit.
6. The place I was at I was actually worried that I *couldn't* buy ladies underpants at...
7. Or a contact lens case (more on that debacle in another post--bad, bad, Mr. Dina).
8. If you don't have an alarm clock, it is REALLY hard to wake up in the morning.
So where was I?
I have no clue what I will give to the person who guesses the answer MOST closely (as I am sure some of you will come very close, but I am looking for vacation accuracy, people)...
But I will have something for the person who does guess right (or right enough).
BUT NO FAIR if you know where I was because you are either: my dad, my in laws, my grandpa, my friends from DC JCAs, or any other random relative or friend who had some special early sneak peek into where I was because I told you. LOL. ;)
So enter your guesses!
I have a lot to catch up on, including, in no special order:
1. Boden Fall Preview (Whee!!!) to peruse and link up and talk about and find other blogs that have talked about it, etc.
2. Catch up on Boden coupons. The 15% maternity still works (whee!), but I think I saw something about swimwear being on sale, which means the 15% should be stackable with that...
3. Posting about a GAZILLION photos...
4. Reminding myself that although where I was indeed paradise, Virginia is pretty darn special, too (and it is the sesquicentennial of the Civil War here)!
Alrighty, all, HUGS! And nighty-night!