Saturday, June 6, 2015

OOTDs: Simple and Super Simple.


Day: Friday, June 5, 2015.

Where:  Harris Teeter.

Ease of Wear: (4.25 of 5 stars--5 being the most easy to wear.)  The Le Minor tee fits but it fits a bit more snug at the hips than above the hips.  I think the version I bought was the male Breton (from Madewell a few years back) and it fits like a male top would with a bit more ease through the shoulders and upper chest and goes straight down from there.  Basically exactly the opposite of what I need.  That said, it was fine, and sometimes it is nice to wear something in a different silhouette than I normally wear.  I last wore it a couple winters back.

These Boden shorts are super comfortable and have a nice long inseam for tall ladies, right at 7 inches, which for those of us with longer legs means it hits at our mid-thigh.

The Target shoes are the same pair that I mentioned liking at this post.  Still like wearing them, very supportive and secure, but nice and open for summer.

Outfit Details: Le Minor Shirt, Madewell; Shorts, Boden; Sandals, Target (this year's version here); Sunglasses, Anthropologie.

Anecdote of the Day: I went to Harris Teeter.  We've gone over this before here at the blog.  It basically means I did the usual grocery run.  It was uneventful.  I did, however, come back and make a fried oyster po' boy, which tasted pretty good.  :-)


Day: Wednesday, June 3, 2015.

Where:  I stayed home all day, dealing with the air conditioning repairman and the cable guy.

Ease of Wear: (5 of 5 stars--5 being the most easy to wear.)  I only put this outfit up here to show I can take it REAL easy sometimes.  I mean, there are pajamas that are more involved than what you see here on me in this outfit.  A loose fitting pair of shorts, a lightweight baseball tee, and a pair of slides.  Hmm.  Oh, and zero makeup.

My hubby likes outfits like these on me, though.  Men are weird.

Outfit Details:  Lovebirds Baseball Tee, J. Crew Factory here (it is a bit sheer, just be warned); Shorts, Target; Factory Raffia Boardwalk Sandals, J. Crew Factory here.

Anecdote of the Day: Oof.  The air conditioner needed some major repairs.  I wish there was someway we could have put it off, but the swamp otherwise known as the greater DC area is a place known for its especially brutal humid and hot summers.  We really didn't have a choice.  It's been great the past few days, though, even a bit cool.  So we spent all that money for the repairs and haven't even used it yet.  Of course.  :-)

Okay, that's all for now.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.  Enjoy your Sunday!