Monday, February 23, 2009

Deco Aurora/Mslay did this today, and invited others to, as well...so here goes!

Directly from her blog this morning, but with my answers. BTW, Joyce, I promise, promise to get the pics from "where I blog" up soon!

Here is the link to mslay's answers: http://decoaurora.blogspot.com/2009/02/getting-to-know-you.html

Just another one of those things you have to do...so here is one of those questionnaires about myself. I invite/Tag all of you to do one on your blog so I can get to know you better as well.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30--I got to sleep in (yep, sleeping in for me is that early)!
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Confessions of a Shopaholic with the lovely DC JCAs.
4. What is your favorite TV show? A lot of them...Flight of the Conchords, Desperate Housewives, Big Love, Ugly Betty, What Not to Wear, Biggest Loser...
5. What did you eat for breakfast? Yummy Kashi Cereal
6. What foods do you dislike? none...well, poorly cooked chicken, but who doesn't agree with me there?
7. Your favorite potato chip? Kettle-cooked
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Always, always Ben Folds "Rocking the Suburbs"
9. What kind of car do you drive? VW Passat Wagon--2007 model
10. Favorite sandwich? Mozzarella, Pesto, and Tomatoes
11. What characteristics do you despise? Ignorance and Mean-spiritedness
12. What are your favorite clothes? Yummy sundresses that give just enough coverage but are uber-comfy!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Antarctica--because I wouldn't be paying, right? If I am paying, my favorite, Scotland.
14. What color is your bathroom? Teal, Grey, and Light Brown.
15. Favorite brand of clothing? J. Crew, Boden, Anthropologie, some Talbots, INC.
16. Favorite time of day? Morning!
17. Where would you want to retire to? In Virginia, somewhere in the country.
18. Favorite sports to watch? College Basketball...go GMU!
19. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
20. Are you a morning person or night owl? Morning...
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My sister-in-law will be having a ? (find out on Wednesday)!
22. What did you want to be when you were little? Actress, Archaeologist (got a degree in this one).
23. What is your best childhood memory? Walks in the Forest in Germany.
24. Nicknames? Dina and Dean
25. Piercings? Ears
26. Eye Color? Green-Blue with a hint of yellow (no joke).
27. Favorite day of the week? On maternity leave, everyday...now, well, Sundays.
28. Favorite restaurant? Mmmm...too many to choose from...sushi and soul food, I love!
29. Favorite ice cream? Rocky Road
30. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't really have a credit card...Jim has control of ours and there is no way I want to face his wrath!
31. Bedtime? 10:30 pm.
32. What are you listening to right now? Classes around me while I keep a student who needs a "timeout."
33. How many tattoos do you have? none
34. Next film you'll see? Coraline with Jim.

No comments: