Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh, what a glorious day!

Two things of note:
1) I saw some crocuses on the way home today...which means SPRING is almost here...YAY! It was a lovely day for a walk, probably in the low 50s. It is supposed to be amazing tomorrow and Friday...and lucky me, I am walking both days TO school. Whee! (Can you tell I prefer warmth to cold?)

This photo is taken from this website (no camera on me this time): http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=144


Oh, and 2) My sister-in-law is having a GIRL. Yay for her. She has been so anxious. She has two boys and now she will have a little girl. My sister-in-law is one of the girliest girls I know. She is one of the only people who I know who "gets" my obsession with J. Crew. Looks like some girly crewcuts are in her near future! Yay for the XX's of the world. :)

4 comments:

HeidiG said...

Crocuses? yay! Hope you enjoyed your walk. And congrats on the upcoming niece!

Also - I gave you an award. Visit my blog when you get a chance to see. I really love reading yours! Thanks!!

Melissa@AllThingsSimplified said...

YAY for Spring, and I even live where it's already warm! You girls living it colder climates must REALLY be looking forward to it!

Emily said...

Yay for spring!!! Not to make you jealous but it is going to be 80 today in Big D!

Congrats on a niece!!! I smell Crewcuts...

dinagideon said...

HeidiG: Yep...love seeing those lovely harbingers of early spring! :)

I loved that I received the award. Merci! I mentioned your website in my own lemonade post!

FFM: I love how wherever we live, spring is welcome...I imagine it is just that much sweeter where there is a lot of cold, like the tundra of Canada... :)

Emily: 80 sounds awesome! Enjoy it for all of us...