Sunday, February 1, 2009

Smart Casual on a Saturday!


Okay...so this outfit that I made in Polyvore is almost completely accurate to what I actually wore yesterday. They don't have my Sybil coat in burnished yellow, so I substituted the yellow lady day. It is close enough. This outfit is so comfortable...and sunny...and colorful. Only thing it wasn't enough? WARM. It was freaking freezing in Bethesda yesterday! The double cloth is great if it is in the upper 30s or 40s, but it was lower 30s and with a wind chill. BRRR! I did order the lady day in med. blue with thinsulate a few days ago (what a color and what a price...love the final sale when it works for your wardrobe), so I think that will become my go-to coat when it is sunny but very cold.

By the way, the shoes are awesome. They are the Joelle flats in bright spearmint. I love this color so much that I bought a pair of allesia flats in this color for my daughter when she gets older...not too matchy-match, but still sweet!

The scarf is different, too, but honestly, it doesn't matter!

Here is the link to the polyvore set:
http://www.polyvore.com/smart_casual_on_saturday/set?.mid=ecard&id=6235166



Here I am wearing it...at the end of our trip...it held up well. :)

2 comments:

Deco Aurora said...

Looks Cheerful!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love the spearmint shoes with the burnished yellow coat. What a great color palette