Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Golly, I hate this wedding dress...



Oh, J. Crew...you of the pretty people and pretty things. How could you have screwed up so badly? In one word, this dress is atrocious...

Yes, I would like to look like a frilly lady from the 1910's. Oh, yes, indeedy! I should have one of those frilly umbrellas that they sell at Disneyland that you can personalize, too (they look like this dress, but in umbrella form).

If you have seen the show little britain, there is a character who always runs around saying, "But I'm a lady," even though she is clearly a man. She is the sort of character who would LOVE this dress. This is the dress that character would wear if she was getting married. If you still want to see this dress on-line, look here: http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WeddingParties/womens/forthebride/PRDOVR~11835/11835.jsp


Can I suggest another dress instead? And one that isn't almost 3,000 dollars?

This one is only 400 dollars and is sleek, classic, and sweet. The "I'm a lady" character wouldn't touch this dress with a hundred foot pole. Find it here: http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WeddingParties/womens/forthebride/PRDOVR~96230/96230.jsp

No comments: