Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fresco Cardigan...review coming!



Yay! It came. Considering how little sleep I got last night, this was definitely a nice pick-me-up. I had to run home to feed CW before conferences began so I got to pick the package up. It is very pretty (from the rushed look I got inside the bag). The colors are exactly like you see in this pic. I will probably take pics of it as soon as I can, but may not be able to wear it until the weekend at the earliest. (I am walking home tomorrow and would hate to sweat this up...)

2 comments:

Joyce said...

This sweater is on my wish list; I can't wait to hear what you think. I hope your son is better!

dinagideon said...

Thanks for thinking of my son...he is better (it is Friday night). :)

I posted the real life photos of the cardigan (2/6/09). I love it, but was getting some flack (at J. Crew Aficianada) for paying full price (-15% teacher) when the print wasn't just perfect enough. Whatever!