Friday, October 5, 2012

Boden: Very Special Offer! 20% Off with Free Ship and Returns!

Might these sparkly lovelies be for you this sale time?
 Hello, all!

I was offered a very special discount code from the folks at Boden, and I wanted to make sure that you all knew about it.  :)

I am headed off to a function at my son's school, but when I get back I will get the Boden Weekly Review Roundup done, and include more information about this special discount, plus some of my picks from Boden that may be a wise use of this discount (I will emphasize items that are seemingly popular and may not be around by clearance time).

However, I do know many of you have things already on your wishlist from Boden (especially from the lovely new winter and limited edition lines), so I want to at least get this party started!

Here is the direct link for the special coupon: 20% off + free shipping & returns

This offer is good until Tuesday, October 9, 2012.

Happy (sale) shopping!