Friday, June 21, 2013

Boden: 30% Off Sale!

Aw, look at the cute plane flying really low over London!

Good Friday morning.  :-)

Yes, I changed my blog design and header.  I was feeling a bit jealous of all the gorgeously laid out blogs out there, all white space, special modern graphics, etc.  Of course mine is not designed by anyone other than yours truly, which definitely makes it very Suzy homemaker-y, but it's an attempt, at least.  Maybe one day I will be able to afford for someone else to professionally lay out my blog for me...

Okay, back to the business at hand.  Apparently 30% off selected items wasn't enough, so the folks at Boden decided to have a 30% off everything sale, *until* Johnnie returns home from his vacation (which based on what my affiliate manager tells me is Monday, June 24, at 11:59 pm Eastern time).

I doubt I will have the time to do a picks post from this sale since I have my church's 75th Gala dinner to attend on Saturday, but I do want to point you all to my BWRRs, which will at least give a chance to see many of the on sale items on regular people, with average bodies, and not itty-bitty teeny airbrushed model thighs.  (Well, okay, some of my blog friends are teeny weeny, but you get what I mean...)

Do you have any favorites?  Is there anything that is in the sale that you think will sell out before the big end of season clearance in July?  Let us know!

Below is the direct link to the sale. 
Take 30% off everything at BodenUSA.com!


If you need free shipping, the below link will get you that, but the 25% off does not combine with the 30% off.