Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Umm, So I Forgot that I Wore this Last Tuesday!!!

And I was so excited to show you that I let my Sanibel Crawford Blouse out to play last Tuesday...

How did I forget? Oh, I know...it is called...June/End-of-the School Year/I have two babies/Oh, and I am quitting my job CRAZINESS!


So, not much to say...I wore it because last Tuesday was relatively cool and so even though it was June 2...I knew the gold cords and long-sleeved blouse and cami combo wouldn't be too much. The sandals are my only nod to the actual season.


I last wore the Sanibel here. It still is kind of itchy where the metallic threads touch against your skin but I don't get too bothered by it...it is kind of like I get desensitized as the day goes on...

The sandals are from Kohl's and not the one pictured in the polyvore. I wear these a lot during the summer...I think they may be my only pair of black sandals that are slightly dressy.

There is a lot more to come today...I just had to get this one posted before I completely forgot to put in my blog!

4 comments:

Drewablank said...

I love seeing such bright colors on you! Don't you hate it when you can't quite decide on what to wear because the season and the weather outside don't quite match up?! Shee.

Anyhoooo...I hope everything's not getting TOO crazy. :)

Unknown said...

I've been watching/wanting that blouse online for a long time now. It looks lovely on you!

dinagideon said...

Drewablank: Thank you! Yeah, our weather has been NUTS lately. But you know what May and June are always stupid here. Remember last June where every day was basically what we had yesterday? HOT, HUMID, massive THUNDERSTORMS and LIGHTNING? Wow. How was your drive home?

Stylestance: Is it still for sale? I wonder if it ever reduced in price? I got it when it went down to 118 and then had an extra 30% off, so it was basically an 85 or 90 dollar shirt...which is a lot but it is so PRETTY! Let us know if you get it!

HeidiG said...

Crazy, crazy, crazy weather!! Love the blouse on you.