As I mentioned in the very last paragraphs of my last post, I am now officially a blogger who has written 500 freaking posts. Now, I know that some of you super-bloggers probably get to 500 in a half a year, but the way my posts are (all wordy and talky, blah, blah, blah), I would have to be sitting at my computer typing for half my day to get to 500 in a half a year. ;) (Or just get really really good at typing, a la Mavis Beacon teaches typing!)
So what am I doing to celebrate #500?
Well, let's back up (told you I was wordy)...
I forgot that my blog-o-versary was on January 15. Oops. I can't believe I forgot my third child's second birthday (ha, you bloggers out there will get the reference to my blog as one my children). So I was all, well, shoot, I should probably have a giveaway. And then I looked at my posting statistics. At that point, and this isn't because I am lazy--okay maybe a tiny bit lazy, I decided to hold off so I could have an super-freaking-awesome MONTH of giveaways to honor the second birthday AND the 500th post!
So, guess what. 500 may be in the house, but this is only #1 of 3 separate giveaways slated to come every Monday starting tonight and ending with the last Monday in February. The next two giveaways are not going to be published yet, but they are things I know my blog audience will want.
Tonight's blog giveaway is truly from me. I have been thinking about how I wanted to give something to you all that I personally created, worked hard for, and feel that you would know was directly from me as a way of saying "thank you!"
So here goes:
The bag includes (above):
• A gift certificate to be used on any one product up to $50 (see my Arbonne website--or use the bling-y button at the right hand side of my blog--to pick your favorite!);
• An Essentials brochure to explain the benefits of Arbonne’s newest product line geared towards whole family;
• RE9 Advanced Sample Pack (three day supply);
• RE9 Advanced Cellular Renewal Mask sample;
• FC5 Travel Size Conditioning Body Moisture;
• FC5 Travel Size Cooling Foot Crème;
• Ginger Citrus Travel Size Body Butter;
• Sheer Finish Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 Sample Pack;
• Lip Polish Sample Pack;
• Arbonne Essentials Chocolate Protein Shake (ready-to-drink container);
• Arbonne Essentials Chocolate Protein Shake Mix (single pack);
• Arbonne Essentials Vanilla Protein Shake Mix (single pack);
• Arbonne Essentials Antioxidant and Immunity Booster (ready-to-drink container);
• Arbonne Essentials Energy Fizz Tabs Citrus (single serving);
• Arbonne Essentials Energy Fizz Tabs Pomegranate (single serving);
• Arbonne Essentials Daily Power Packs for Women (three individual servings);
• Arbonne Essentials Daily Detox Tea (two bags);
• Arbonne Essentials Digestion Plus (two packets);
• Arbonne Essentials Fit Chews Chocolate (two wrapped chews);
• Arbonne Essentials Fit Chews Caramel (two wrapped chews).
• These are all conveniently wrapped in an Arbonne zip bag, which can be used to store any other Arbonne goodies, like cosmetics, skin care, or health and wellness products!
This Gift Bag has a value of over $100!
This gift bag took some thought and planning. I knew I wanted it to be worth a bit (hello, $50 gift certificate), but I also wanted to make sure that the best of the best from Arbonne was represented in this giveaway. I think, finally, after all the planning, I came to the best first giveaway I could. :)
So how do you enter?
1. Be a follower of the blog My Superfluities. Normally I don't ask, but for a prize this big, I have to limit it to just followers...I know you all understand!
2. Leave a comment in this giveaway post. If you are having issues with Disqus, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get you entered. :)
3. In the comment, you must leave your name (or nickname), your e-mail, and what Arbonne product you would buy with the $50 gift certificate! (Definitely visit http:dinagideon.myarbonne.com to pick out your favorite!
Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm Eastern time on Sunday, February 13, 2011. Good luck.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for being a wonderful group of blog friends. I cannot wait to give all these goodies away!
P.S. Taking tomorrow off to just chill and read comments that have been left lately...this writing thing has been keeping me from looking at all of the fab comments!!! ;)