Sunday, August 11, 2013

OOTD: Aaron the Dog Got Fresh.


This photo was taken three nanoseconds after Aaron "got fresh."  Chortle.  Rex must know what happened based on that look he is giving me.*

*If you look closely, you can see I am taking my Roger Bernadina statue and covering up the "Roger Berna" part so it looks like I have a statue of Dina.  Yeah, I know...

Poor Aaron was near dead last in the mascots race, or he couldn't see past Abe's massive head, preventing him from realizing just how badly he was doing.

Even though he lost, Aaron still managed to find me in the crowd and give me a "knowing" look.  Kisses to you, too, Aaron.

Day: Saturday, August , 2013.

Where:  Potomac Nationals Game.  They used to be the Prince William Cannons, which is how I remember them from the game I went to when I was fourteen and snuck a few sips of beer from my dad's friend's cup.  Shh.  Don't tell anyone.

Ease of Wear: (4 of 5 stars--5 being the most easy to wear.)  It was made by me for me, but if you read about the construction of this romper/playsuit, you will know that by them time I finally finished it, I was a tiny bit tired, which made me feel less than super comfortable.  Now that it has been a week since I have finished sewing it, I would be willing to give it a 4.5, but wasn't ready that night to give it a higher score.

Plus it was stormy and rainy and kind of cool, and the bleachers were wet which meant that the fabric (and that of my underwear) got wet, too.  (I wonder if Aaron would have got fresh with me *after* my bottom was wet.)

Cool Factor: (2 of 5 stars--5 being the coolest.)  Haha.  It is a romper, made in a quilting cotton fabric.  I love it, but it's likely not that cool.  ;-)  Aaron liked it.  LOL.

Anecdote from the day:  If you haven't already guessed, Aaron "accidentally" felt my butt up right before Mr. Dina snapped the photo above.  Ha.  It was just the slightest amount of pressure from his paw on my bottom, but it was just enough for me to entitle the blog post "Aaron the Dog Got Fresh."  Mr. Dina swears Aaron did it on purpose, because he is a *...* after all.

Alrighty, that's all I got.  This weekend wasn't long enough, was it?

Be back tomorrow, looks like this week will have some wonderful surprises from Boden.  ;-)