Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Reminders! Boden Winter 2013 Preview, Pure Collection New Arrivals, & Lands' End Sale Offer.

Wool Bistro Crops in Bright Blue Plaid, Baby!

Hey, all!  Lots going on here in our world, so I have been majorly neglecting the blog, but since I know so many of you are going through the same thing--back to school, end of summer junk, I have a feeling lots of you understand, too.

Anyhow, short and sweet, but wanted to let you all know about a few things going on with some of my affiliate companies.

1. Boden's Winter Preview (where you can find those crazy crazy plaid pants at from the photo above) is ending its 20% off with free ship and returns promo (PRV3 on the shopping bag page) this Friday night, August 23, 2013.  Here's the thing, though...in the past few previews, Boden extended the promo for many weeks after it was *supposed* to end, but since I don't know this will happen with this preview, I am not saying if it will get extended, just that it *could* happen.  I won't be waiting since I only have a few items I am ordering from the preview.  I figured if you were going to make an order and wanted to do it in the "official" preview promo time, it would be nice to have the reminder.  ;-)

I should have a picks post on Friday.  I am so so so behind.  I have a MONSTER BWRR upcoming, too.  Yikes.

Autumn '13 Pure Collection.  Look at that yummy bag!

2. Pure Collection debuted their new fall line.  I love Pure Collection more for their fall/winter items, but that may be because their cashmere is so freaking amazing and soft.  Their wool items are nothing to sniff at, either.  Their summer line was beautiful, and there is a ton of pretty still left in their sale section, too.

Anyhow, I have a 20% off coupon in my sidebar (and below) if you want to take a chance on something from them (not on clearance, though, like Boden they don't further reduce clearance items the way that American retailers do).  I have yet to return anything from them, and the items I have are great staples, classically cut in natural fabrics and made well.

The photo above features the pretty Cashmere Colourblock Sweater.  Love it in this Soft Caramel/Stone shade.


Lands' End keeps their sale banner simple.

3. Lands' End has a coupon out right now that is an affiliate exclusive, which gives you 20% off any clearance or sale items.  If you have any need for late summer clothing, or you spy a great uniform staple (my darling daughter wears their Solid A-line Skirt to school in the navy shade), the extra 20% helps just a little bit.  :-)

The affiliate promo ends on Friday night, August 23, 2013.


Okay, that's it for tonight.  If this is your busy time, I am thinking of you and wishing you lots of luck to get through it all!