Friday, August 9, 2013

Boden: Winter 2013 Preview Is Live!

Ooh, you all.  I hadn't even remembered that about this time last year Boden previewed Winter 2012, so I have to give both Alina (via e-mail) and Avery12 (in the comments at this blog post) for letting me (and all of you) know that the Winter Preview is live and ready to go.

I hadn't expected this, so I have no picks, heck I haven't even looked around yet, but you better believe I will be taking a nice long look in the next couple of days.  Of course it is meant to be super hot and humid here this weekend, so I am not so certain I will truly appreciate all the gorgeous woolen clothing and heavy boots, but I will go to the coolest, darkest room of the house and take a gander from there.  ;-)

Until then, why don't you all have a look-see and let us know what your choices are!  Can't wait to see what everyone loves (and doesn't love).

Remember, like in the past, the code PRV3 will give you 20% off with free ship and returns.

Talk soon!