Thursday, August 29, 2013

Boden: Weekly Offers Are Back!


Hey, all!  I am literally 40 minutes from leaving my house to get on a plane to fly to CA with my brother and baby for a wedding, but the awesome pdxelizabeth let me know last night about the return of the weekly offers over at Boden*.  Last spring Boden started offering "Spring Trims" which were a set of items that were an additional 15-20% off of their normal price, but were also STACKABLE with other coupons and promos, which made the deals extra lovely.

*There are offers for men, teens, kids, and babies, too. 

This current promo can be used with my current sidebar coupon of 15% off, so that makes the savings on each of those items around 28%, which is pretty good if one of the items is on your "must have" list.

Since I am heading out today, I won't be on the internet at all, quite possibly until much later tonight, so if you have a question, ask away, just know it could be a while before it is answered.  I have such awesome readers, though, I see that sometimes when I can't answer a question quickly, someone will jump in and answer it for me, which I am very appreciative of, so thank you all!!!

Any picks from this current sale?  Would love to see what you all choose!

Here is the current coupon, but I do want to point out that the 15% is only if you spend $100 or more, so bear that in mind.  Of course this is Boden, and $100 doesn't take many items to reach, but you must have $100 in your basket to get the additional 15% off.  (Boden must be doing well this season, it has been a long time since I have seen a coupon with a limit like this.)