Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Boden Summer Sale: Mini Boden (Baby Boden, too!) Review Roundup!

You can have your cuteness in many shades, including baby blue, pink, AND yellow!

REMINDER OF HOW THIS KIND OF POST WORKS:
In each of these posts, you will see the Boden stock photo (which takes you directly to that page at Boden) and a link to where the original review was. If the review was from me (or my darling little mini-Boden Aficionados) or a Boden blogger friend that has no blog of their own, you will end up at one of the (in-season) Boden Weekly Review Roundups. If the review was from a Boden blogger who is not me, I have included a link directly back to their blog.

The sales do not include “coupon stacking” or free ship/returns (or at least no free ship/returns in the past). *If I have access to ANY special offers to promotions like free ship/returns, you had better believe I will immediately post on it AND put it in my sidebar!*  :)

ALSO--I NOTICED SOME OF BODEN'S LINKS ARE BAD.  If you wouldn't mind, if you see any, would you put it in the comments so I can see if I can fix them? 

Pretty Print Dress
Pretty Print Dress. CW wears it in this post (bottom).

Poster T-shirt
Poster T-Shirt. CW wears it in the strawberry version here (bottom of post), and does a “review” here. She also does a review of the kitty cat version here.

Fifties Dress
Fifties Dress (Baby Boden). CW wears the sailboat version here (bottom of post), and did a review (lol) here (bottom of post).

Surf Suit
Surf Suit
Surf Suit. CW and Rex both model their versions here, and here, and Rex does a single review here.

Big Print T-shirt
Big Print T-Shirt. Rex wears the octopus version here.

Embroidered Summer Skirt
Embroidered Summer Skirt. CW wears the blue chambray birds version here.

Leather Ballet Flats
Girls Leather Ballet Flats. Ericka does a review of these shoes on my blog (halfway down the post).

2 Pack Necklaces
Girls Two Pack Necklaces. Ericka does a review of these accessories at my blog (halfway down the post).

Petticoat Skirt
Petticoat Skirt. CW does a “review” here (bottom of post).

Heart Pocket Crops
Heart Pocket Crops. At the very end of this post, CW does a review of these adorable pants.

Fun Print Dress.  Review link to be published soon!

Happy (Sale) Shopping!