Monday, April 25, 2011

Boden Celebrates Kate and Will with Special Savings!

Sadly, it seems that Johnnie B. was not invited to the wedding.  I am sure he will still send a present.

Ooh, yes, this Friday all the world will be abuzz (bzz, bzz, bzz) over the Royal Wedding of Kate Middleton and Prince William.  I think it is all very lovely (I am a girly-girl and a glitzy, fab, well-turned out wedding sounds just fab!) and I am pleased that Johnnie B. seems to think this wedding is worthy of a special offer.  :)  LOL.

For the next few days, if you spend $150 or more, you will receive 20% off and receive free shipping.  There have been better deals, yes, but this is a great deal if you need to buy a few things all at once. 

Just so you know, I have not taken down the 15% maternity coupon from my sidebar, which is good on all items, at all prices, and includes free shipping and returns.  (Love this code!)

Happy Wedding Week, everyone!